OSMA Health Benefits Plan (HBP)
The Agency recognizes that you need to provide the best possible group health care coverage to your employees. Whether you have a group of two or more, our goal is to offer flexible affordable health plans that make world-class healthcare attainable for your practice.
The OSMA Health Benefits Plan (HBP) is a flexible, self-funded health benefit alternative to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Some features of the HBP include:
- Cost-Effective Affordable Benefits
- Traditional Benefit Designs
- HRA & HSA Funding Options
- High Quality Benefit Administration
- In-House Customer Service
- Meets All Essential Benefit Guidelines as Required by ACA
Through our partnership with a leading network provider, we create a plan for coverage that addresses your needs. Claims and administrative services are provided by Medical Mutual Services. SuperMed Plus is our provider network.
HBP Compliance Forms
Click here to find OSMA’s Health Benefits Plan FAQ
Contact us for complete guidance and services for your medical practice.