OSMA Health Benefits Plan (HBP)
|The Ohio Veterinary Medical Association recognizes that members need access to quality health care coverage for themselves and to your employees. The OVMA, has partnered with the Ohio State Medical Association, and now offers the Ohio State Medical Association Health Benefits Plan to OVMA members. Whether you have a group of two or more, our goal is to offer flexible affordable health plans that make world-class healthcare attainable for your practice.
- Cost-Effective Affordable Benefits
- Renewal Rate Increases Average 5% Over Past 3 Years
- Alternative Coverage to the ACA
- 10 Traditional Benefit Designs
- HRA & HSA Funding Options
- In-House Customer Service
- Meets All Essential Benefit Guidelines as Required by ACA
- COBRA and Retiree Options
- MMO SuperMed Provider Network
- Claims and Administrative Services Provided by Medical Mutual Services
The HBP was developed by the Ohio State Medical Association and is overseen by participating member physicians elected to the plans board of trustees.
To review Plan Highlights please click here.
Request a Quote Request a cALL
HBP Compliance Forms
Click here to find OSMA’s Health Benefits Plan FAQ
Contact us for complete guidance and services for your medical practice.